Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 815 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 836 reviews
on May 6, 2013
This is a terrific shoe. Light weight, airy, good arch and heel support, and looks good.
I am very pleased with this shoe.
on July 18, 2017
Decent sneakers. I wanted an inexpensive pair to replace a worn-out pair of New Balance sneakers. These fit the bill. They do look a little on the cheap side, compared to the sneakers they're replacing, but the only really odd thing about them is that the top of the sneaker (where the laces are) is a bit narrow. In fact, when I put the shoes on and lace them up, you can actually see my socks between the tongue and the side of the shoe (where the laces go through it) because the shoe has to be spread wide enough to be comfortable. My feet aren't wide and the shoe is not tight beside my foot -- in fact, my foot can actually move side-to-side within the shoe. It's just that the top of the shoe seems to be particularly narrow. I suspect if I had gone with a wider version, my foot would be swimming in the shoe ... but the top would look a bit more normal. Other than that, the shoes seem like a good bargain: decent looks, comfortable, well cushioned, etc. I'd buy them again or recommend them to others.
on August 7, 2016
This is my second pair of new balance, the first was slightly small (11.5 US) but eventually conformed to my feet and I wear them daily. however they have a lot of miles on them so I order replacements, Learning from experience I ordered them a half size larger (12 US) and they are quite comfortable right out of the box. We will see how they hold up, if like the first pair, there will eventually be a third pair.
on October 20, 2014
I like a light weight mesh top tennis shoe as general purpose shoe. I also have wide feet and tend to buy wider sizes. So this limits brands and shoes I can look at. Because I use the shoes as general purpose I look for greys/silver and/or blues as they tend not to be so over whelming in bright colors. These shoes fit the bill and are very light and pretty comfortable. The mesh top allows them to breath keeping my feet dry, the light weight makes it easier on my feet. I have had many new balance shoes over the years and some are great where others are just ok. These fell in the just ok category. I give them 4 stars because they are well made and everything they indicate and fit as expected. They could use more padding in the sole or some air cushioning or something. I will keep them but probably not buy them again.
on May 30, 2016
This pair replaces a pair of the same model and size that I bought 2 years ago (March 2014). The shoes are a little tight at the front of my foot, but they stretch out a little and relax into a more comfortable fit relatively quickly. I wear them for daily use, and my 2 year old pair have been relegated to "yard" shoes. My only complaint with these shoes is that the laces are a little too long. Overall they are comfortable and provide good support, and I will probably be buying up another pair before they disappear to cover the next couple of years.
on March 17, 2017
Very light and a flexible sole, with my orthopedic issues- drop foot, this is one of the only shoes that works for me. On my third pair. I hope they keep this product in their line or replace it with something similar, because most shoes DO NOT work for me.
on April 21, 2017
I have short, wide feet with a very high arch and these shoes fit me better than anything I can remember. They are light, comfortable and built well, they last forever. I'm on my third pair.
on October 18, 2016
Have had a DEVIL of a time finding ANY "tennis shoes" that fit since New Balance stopped making the 498 series, where I wore 13 EE (or 13 2E) shoes. I swim in my current 418 4E, and the 574 EE's were too small in the toe area even though the general feedback consensus was that most folks were pleased with the fit.

Then I saw that the complaints with the 665 was that the toe fit is a little narrow. So, I ordered 665 13 4E's, and guess what.... They fit. (So I ordered a second pair immediately). Guys - If you are having trouble finding a wide enough shoe in the toe, order the 665 at the next wider size. If you wear a Medium, order the EE. If you normally like the EE in another shoe, order the EEEE. Seemed to have worked for me.

Nice walking shoe. Since I do 17-20 miles on the treadmill a week, I needed to replace my 418s. This shoe feels comfortable for that job.
on August 18, 2017
Love New Balance shoes. Very comfortable and these are nicely vented so my feet don't die of heat exhaustion. I normally have a problem with my feet getting hot, but these shoes don't cause that problem. Very comfortable insole so you don't get tired. Walking and standing are actually enjoyable with these shoes.
on April 17, 2017
These shoes were a surprise for me. I usually wear NB running shoes as my preferred day-to-day shoe but I decided to give the NB walking shoe a try. Two things I noticed immediately: how light they seem and how well the mesh uppers allows airflow. As a resident of the deep South, I know my feet will appreciate the air flow as we get into summer.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.