Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
- Features a reduced-waste design that was inspired by the rugged New England outdoors.
- Combination leather and mesh upper with leather overlays for support and all-day comfort.
- Comfortable, foam-padded collar for added ankle support.
- Breathable mesh lining and a PU insert adds an extra layer of stability and cushioning.
- Traditional lace-up front with a mesh-lined tongue for comfort, support and fit.
- Rubber toe bumper protects against excessive toe drag.
- ABZORB® cushioning in the midfoot provides shock absorption.
- Re-ground EVA midsole for added cushioning and impact protection.
- Eco-friendly Green Rubber™ outsole for traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Weight: 12 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
New Balance, is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century. It's why they don't spend money on celebrity endorsements. They spend it on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
- Product Dimensions: 12.6 x 7.8 x 4.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds
- ASIN: B004WHU64C
- Item model number: MW910-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 17, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
They are bloody lousy for grip on wet surfaces , expressly wet tiles. Wish Amazon would put the last number/type on the site ad. New Balance ,what do you clean them with ?
New Balance Men's MW910 Walking Shoe
They work well for everyday application, but I would not use them for hiking or running.
The shoe strings are hard to keep tied, but I found that to be a problem with other new shoe strings.
I must be spoiled by the "lumpy" strings that New Balance uses on the 883 running shoes that I have.
be making their shoes more narrow these days. That i why I ordered a
2E width. I am glad I did because even 2E is on the snug side . In addition,
the 11.5 length is somewhat snug. Maybe they will stretch after awhile.
They do seem to be good walking shoes. I am satisfied but because
of the sizing, I only gave 4 stars.
The shoe, even though it is a 2e or wider shoe is not wide enough 0 get the 4e if you must.
the shoe stains easily - the leather discolored when it got wet and has not changed back,
now i have one shoe darker than the other.
The foot slides inside the shoe - front to rear when walking due to a strange insole liner
it is not what it should be.
all in all - ok shoe but i expected better
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Build quality is nice, but sole and insole are way too soft, thick and squishy. Feels like I'm walking around with dirty diapers on my feet.Published 4 months ago by anoplura
These fit much narrower than new balance shoes I have purchased in the past. Not really happy with fit or look of the shoes.Published 20 months ago by Seth M. Humeston
You will notice I said somewhat small, but that is because I'm a EE, not a EEEE. Knowing that New Ballense shoes run a little narrow, I simply go up to the next width. Read morePublished on April 16, 2014 by Stephen
this pairs of new balance shoes are great, they are very confortable and unique, the only problem is that the leather scrath so easy well if we dont have to care of this, but... Read morePublished on March 22, 2014 by Marlon Delgado
Road, street, or trail the MW910 makes it fun (no sore feet at the end) after the miles. Well done NB.Published on March 2, 2014 by Mac McDee