- 100% Manmade
- Synthetic sole
- A sleek cross-trainer is possible, and the New Balance 1267 proves it. Combining comfort and stability, this shoe also features PROBANK and QUIX technology for safe and comfortable multi-directional movements.
- External heel counter provides soft, flexible support
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500, may be eligible for Medicare reimbursement
- Non-marking outsole
- Upper features no-sew construction for a sleek fit and feel
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
We stand for something bigger than sneakers. We champion those who are fearlessly driven by their passions. We elevate sport. We do right by people and the planet. Together, we drive meaningful change in communities around the world. We Got Now.
New Balance, is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century. It's why they don't spend money on celebrity endorsements. They spend it on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
- Package Dimensions : 12.7 x 7.9 x 4.6 inches; 11 Ounces
- Item model number : MX1267BK
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : February 13, 2015
- Manufacturer : New Balance
- ASIN : B00IYJQBY8
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The machine (elliptical) lets these work fine as footwear. So I have no problems.
They're good looking.
They fit well. I have wide feet that spread out so these let my feet spread.