|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$69.96 - $146.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 3" from arch
- Cross-training shoe with iconic "N" logos at sides featuring pull-loop at heel and mesh tongue
- Dual-density cushioned collar and tongue
- ABZORB heel and forefoot cushion
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500, may be eligible for Medicare reimbursement
Customers who bought this item also bought
New Balance is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century to focus on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
Let's be honest - your fitness routine is a fluid, dynamic thing and you need a flexible shoe that can rise to the occasion, whatever the occasion may be. The MX608V3 cross-trainer from New Balance delivers the versatility and performance you need across a variety of workouts thanks to its shock minimizing Absorb heel, flexible midsole and non-marking outsole. From the ground up, this shoe is ready to rock.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004WJBZ54
- Item model number: MX608V3-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
the right length
deep enough over my high insteps
open enough on the soles to avoid gravel
BUT, they aren't as deep in the toe box as the 656. After around 2.5 hours it's a relief to take these off, whereas the brand new 656 pairs could be worn all day. Good thing I don't care that much as I bought these for winter dog walking, not all day wear.