|Price:||$39.96 - $74.99|
|Fits as expected||
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 3" from arch
- Cross-training shoe with iconic "N" logos at sides featuring pull-loop at heel and mesh tongue
- Dual-density cushioned collar and tongue
- ABZORB heel and forefoot cushion
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500, may be eligible for Medicare reimbursement
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
New Balance has been Fearlessly Independent since 1906.
Our commitment to quality and craftsmanship is unwavering. And staying independent has shaped who we are and who we continue to be.
New Balance is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century to focus on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
Let's be honest - your fitness routine is a fluid, dynamic thing and you need a flexible shoe that can rise to the occasion, whatever the occasion may be. The MX608V3 cross-trainer from New Balance delivers the versatility and performance you need across a variety of workouts thanks to its shock minimizing Absorb heel, flexible midsole and non-marking outsole. From the ground up, this shoe is ready to rock.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004WJBZ54
- Item model number: MX608V3-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The shoe is very similar to the 609 and appears to be manufactured to fit the same. I was very happy with this because the fit was one of the things I really liked about the 609 compared to other NB shoes as well as those made by other manufacturers. The one, minor difference between the 608 and the 609 is that the footbed in the 608 is a bit firmer (less resilient) than the 609. I regard this as a small downside and I suppose some might even find it to be a small advantage. Except for this, I'd give this shoe 5 (or 6!!) stars.
The shoe works for me both as a street shoe which I will wear alot on weekends and as a cross trainer I will wear for my workouts at the gym (jogging on a treadmill and also working on an elliptical machine.
Edit: After repairing the left shoe it lasted for about 6 months or so before coming apart again. I checked the right shoe and it had many gaps around the lower sole. The upper on both shoes are well made and the shoe itself and are as comfortable a shoe as I've ever owned. All NB had to do was insure that $.05 worth the glue was of good quality. WTH is wrong with them? At any rate I tossed them in the trash and bought a pair of Sketchers. I won't be buying NB any time soon. $.05 of quality glue? Is that so hard to get?