|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$42.99 - $86.19 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Made in USA or Imported
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 2" from arch
- Dual-density Collar uses both a softer density foam against the foot for cushioning, and a firmer density foam for support
- EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) foam footbed for cushioning
- IMEVA (injection-molded EVA foam) midsole for firm yet flexible cushioning
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
New Balance is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century to focus on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
New Balance, is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century. It's why they don't spend money on celebrity endorsements. They spend it on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00IYAG7DW
- Item model number: MX608V4 Training Shoe-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 6, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I was hesitant to write a bad review because I bought the shoe online -- maybe it's my fault for not buying shoes in a store to check the fit? But as the problem is due to New Balance's redesign I thought I should share it.
My Wistful Note to New Balance: Why do you insist on "redesigning" this shoe every 1-2 years? Are your designers bored? Do they have a quota? Does removing 3mm of padding save a few cents on production costs? We humble customers fell in love with your shoes because they are high quality and comfortable. I would have happily ordered new pairs of MX608 online for the rest of my life, but now I have to go shop for a new brand. Sigh.