$64.99 - $79.95
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Premium sueded leather upper
- IMEVA midsole
- Internal shank
- Rubber outsole
- Phantom Liner
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
New Balance is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century to focus on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B007JTV5GI
- Item model number: MX623v2 Training-M
- Date first listed on Amazon: October 10, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The grey pair were worn every day from May until October with no failures. I don't have confidence that the grey pair will last through the next season.
I just printed the return form and they are going back.
The fit is way off. My toe touches the front and they are painfully narrow.
Shame on New Balance for passing off this junk to their long term customers.
I've worn New Balance tennis, sport and walking shoes for years. Since I wear a 14 2E size shoe, it's tough to have much of a choice in the local sporting goods stores. Amazon solves the problem very neatly--you've got a lot of choices, and the delivery is to your door. When I was shopping to buy these shoes, my local sporting goods store took three full weeks to order them--and then didn't come through. They didn't mention available color choices either. A trip to Amazon fixed that problem and I had my shoes two days later.