New Balance Men's MX813 Cross-Training Shoe,Grey,7 2E US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic sole
- Fine mold midsole
- Cardi comfort
- Multi density insert
- 8 millimeter drop
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
New Balance has been Fearlessly Independent since 1906.
Our commitment to quality and craftsmanship is unwavering. And staying independent has shaped who we are and who we continue to be.
- Package Dimensions: 12.7 x 7.3 x 4.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds
- ASIN: B00C6BNWTM
- Item model number: MX813 Training Shoe-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 5, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I would consider these good only for wearing inside only as the fabric probably won't hold up to the elements. I've seen some reviews that said these were not a good fit and didn't run true to size but I don't think they run that off. Would have liked a little longer shoe lace but that's easy enough to rectify. My biggest surprise was that these shoes allowed me to leap over a train.
I finally broke down and bought this new pair in June and have been wearing them to work, where I walk, run, climb stairs, and drive. Tonight, I noticed that a piece of the tread was peeling off. While I love New Balance shoes for their arch support, I'm disappointed to have the same problem with two pairs in a row.