|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$99.99 - $288.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Made in the USA and Imported
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately Low-Top" from arch
- Lace-up running shoe featuring breathable-mesh upper with supportive-leather overlays
- Dual-density collar foam
- ENCAP PU ring with EVA core in heel
- 12 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 12 mm drop are approximate
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
New Balance is proud to be the only major company to make or assemble more than 4 million pairs of athletic footwear per year in the USA, which represents a limited portion of our US sales. Where the domestic value is at least 70%, we label our shoes Made in the USA.
New Balance is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century to focus on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
New Balance, is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century. It's why they don't spend money on celebrity endorsements. They spend it on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B015XJSXKG
- Item model number: M990V4 Run Shoe-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 2, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
After I became an adult buying shoes was either N, D or EE! I have always had a medium fitting foot, more on the narrow size than D. If I could buy a size C, I would snap them up in a minute. I have suffered through many size D shoes with my feet sliding from side to side, heels would be OK, but the lower half was just too wide. I really like these shoes, and will be my standard going forward.
The front portion is too deep and I have to use an insert to be able to tie tight enough when have the proper length. Eyelets or speed lacing devices would sure help.
If this pair holds up I am back to being a happy customer. If not time to move on.
Most recent customer reviews
I buy several pairs each year of 11.5 D but recently now the shoe is too short.Read more