|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$79.99 - $115.00|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Lightweight running shoe featuring one-piece FantomFit upper with padded tongue and collar
- REVlite foam midsole
- Shock-absorbing ABZORB cushioning
Customers who bought this item also bought
New Balance is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century to focus on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
New Balance, is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century. It's why they don't spend money on celebrity endorsements. They spend it on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00DG6T18W
- Item model number: W890 Neutral Light Running-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 1, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I love New Balance shoes so much that I decided to be patient until I got the right size with these. Finally, the size that fit me was 8 1/2 B, so a full size larger than my usual size.
I just heard from a friend that New Balances have a new manufacturer and that their sizing is all cattywompus right now. If I didn't have Amazon Prime, I definitely would not have stayed the course on this order!
They are stylish and fun without being over the top. Just enough color to make you feel good about wearing them. The soles are flexible enough that your foot can move naturally but not so flexible that you feel like there is no support. The toe is very wide on the wide sizes and fits my foot perfectly without looking overly bulky. The upper is pretty soft and flexible so my foot really feels good when I'm wearing these.
These shoes are comfortable, I have a good fit, and the support is just what I need.
Recommended. prisrob 09-13-14
The cushioning was also noticeably lacking in the forefoot area (though it was generous in the heel area). I need lots of forefoot cushioning, so this was a problem for me.
Most recent customer reviews
I am reading in the other reviews that these may not last as long as the...Read more