|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$7.70 - $29.95|
- 100% Polyester
- 100% polyester birdseye piqu knit flatback mesh
- wicking and anti-microbial properties
- heat transfer label and sideseam care label
- reflective piping inset into front sideseam
- 1" rolled forward shoulders
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
100% polyester birdseye piqu knit flatback mesh. wicking and anti-microbial properties. heat transfer label and sideseam care label. reflective piping inset into front sideseam. 1" rolled forward shoulders. self-fabric ?" hem. New Balance logo on wearers left strap (Flying NB). racerback pattern. athletic fit with inset side panels.
- Shipping Weight: 3.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00BMK537C
- Item model number: N9138
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 7, 2013
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
1. It's moderately "stretchy". So getting it on and off is easy. My old singlet was a chore to get off when sweaty
2. The fit and cut is nice (like the photos). I bought a large. I'm 5'10", 177 pounds, have 42 inch chest, athletic build
3. It cheap! Yet the quality is the same as my $30 singlet
4. Keeps me cool in the Florida heat
Works great in the heat. Breathes well. It wicks away sweat and doesn't cling when it gets all sweaty. I ordered red because I often get badly chafed and this won't show blood.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Received this prior to estimated delivery date. It is very lightweight. I run a small/medium on shirts and opted to go with the medium due to the reviews referring to how close the... Read morePublished 8 days ago by Matthew
I tend to sweat a lot so anything that can keep me cooler is welcome. On a seriously hot and very humid (90%) summer morning in Atlanta this did just fine on a 10K run. Read morePublished 10 days ago by Brian H.
Great running shirt at a great price! Don't pay high prices at the running store or sporting goods store. I am 5'6" and 145 lbs. Read morePublished 17 days ago by Thomas J.
Material is nice and pretty light. The one issue is that the neck is cut a bit higher than desired. Otherwise, it has been nice to run in, especially on in hot/ humid weather.Published 22 days ago by Amazon Customer
This is the second time I've ordered these running tops. I've been very pleased. If you are tall in the torso, these are perfect for you. Read morePublished 24 days ago by Twinrigger