- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B008JB1TDY
- Item model number: ACNJK034B
- Average Customer Review: 8 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,089,249 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
New Balance Men's Soft Shell Zip Front Jacket, Large, Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Polyester 92%/Spandex 8%
- Comfort Stretch Fabric That Moves with You and Adjustable Bottom Bungees
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
New Balance Signature Front Zip Soft Shell Jacket. All Motion Shell Bonded To A Soft Micro Fleece Lining. Laminated Chest Zip Pocket With Reflective Trim. Front Security Zip Pockets. Wind And Water Resistant. New Balance Reflective Logos.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Do take notice: this is NOT a winter jacket. I would not wear it if its below 28 outside. I took it outside in that temperature today and while I was not cold/freezing I was not quite warm and cozy either.
This jacket could make a nice gift even at non-special $45 price!
-- jacket is is light (I hate when clothes weight me down)
-- it is also warm without making me sweat
-- its outer layer is weather resistant (today I walked in it in light rain and the drops of water sliding down, not sinking into the fabric)
-- breast pocket zipper looks weather-proof (slightly more difficult to move, but water is not getting through it
-- zipped-up side pockets are convenient, too (very good when you go through security check at the airport)
One minor problem, probably caused by storage conditions at the warehouse - one edge of the NB logo was slightly separated from the fabric surface, but tiny drop of acrylic glue solved it quickly.
The zipper separates at the bottom for me pretty easily, but I'm not sure if they all do that. I could very well have yanked on it and messed up the teeth a little at some point.