Oil month Automotive HPC World Book Day Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on March 1, 2014
Wore these for about 90 days in Kuwait. On both boots they wore on the inter-ankle along seam. There seems to be a defect. Amazon would not take a return because it had been longer than 60 days. New Balance would not stand behind their product at all. These boots are very comfortable, but did not last. I do not recommend these boots or New Balance. Choose a company that stands behind their product.
on September 7, 2013
About the best boot that can be used while deployed and in Garrison.

I have seen everyone wearing the Nike boot lately but when they see me with the NB's on, they ask why and I'll say for starters it provides both comfort and more stability, and it gives better control for both running and standing for longer periods of time.

When in formation I'll see people having problems for standing too long but with these me and a few other team-mates have no issue with our stance and these are even good when fast roping and climbing (given the better grooves in the boot compared to the Nike).

I ordered two just for the comfort and price.
on August 1, 2013
These boots are amazing. They fit perfectly to my feet which I've always had issues fitting into boots or even some types of shoes being wide footed. The feel and support these boots give are amazing. I have back issues and wearing these even help with my back pain. I've worn rockys and oakley boots before. I prefered the oakleys over the rockys but my issue with the Oakleys was that the back portion behind the heel would always give out and then cause rubbing.

This is my 2nd set of these boots. I worn the first set for over a year and the only issue I have had was the sole eventually worn all the way out. The thredding never gave away and I never had any issues with these boots. I just recently bought my 2nd pair and they are amazing. Most people have no break in period but I found that 2-3 days is what it took for a break in period for me.

If you are looking for a great boot that will last a long time I highly recommend these boots!
on November 20, 2013
These seem to run about a half size small. They are much like old jungle boots, and drain and dry quickly. They have good arch support, good shock absorption, resist briars and brush well, keep out mud and most sand, are tall enough to keep debris from coming over the sides and into your boots when walking across slopes, and also breath very well. This is perfect for me, since I have high arches, an old foot injury that needs arch support, and feet that sweat heavily and completely soak heavy hiking socks in normal boots (and especially Gore-Tex boots).

The boots work well in the summer and also work well in mild winter temperatures (30*F to 40*F) combined with thicker socks, if you accept that they are the opposite of water proof.

These boots, combined with thin wool socks, have solved my foot issues and made hiking much more enjoyable. They are currently my favorite hiking boots.
on March 15, 2015
These boots work well for my limited use. They breath well. Light weight and comfortable. As far as arch support, you may want to get some quality insoles to put in them if on long hauls. I can't comment on wear yet, too new. Size was as expected for my size 15 foot. Maybe slightly big but that leaves room for a thicker sock.
on November 5, 2013
Seriously light boots...like a running shoe, almost. Best part though, is that they don't LOOK like running shoes. So many of these newer style military boots look like hi-top sneakers...
I found that these run a half size up. I ordinarily wear 10 1/2 and the 11's fit great.
These are WAY better than any of the options at the BX for half the price!
on June 25, 2014
I have wide feet that are always comfortably accommodated by New Balance. These boots are incredibly light weight. I'm doing some landscaping in the backyard on a very graded (45 degrees) plot. These boots give me good grip and lots of ankle support and protection. If they didn't last so long I would buy another pair now.
on September 4, 2017
good product
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 18, 2017
Awesome boot, you could run a marathon in these right out of the box.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 9, 2013
After reading the reviews I decided to purchase these. The boots are lightweight, comfortable, and tough. I chose these over the Nike boots. So glad to add these to my Air Force Uniform.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.