|Fits as expected||
New Balance Tactical Men's Rappel Mid Hiking Shoe
|Price:||$89.90 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Split Suede, Air Mesh
- Made in the USA and Imported
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 4" from arch
- Full-length Ortholite footbed is lightweight, breathable and easily removable for cleaning
- Mid-cut boot height
- Rough-out suede upper features breathable cordura side panels and tongue
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
New Balance Rappel Mid Tactical Boots are approved by the department of defense to meet critical specialized gear for men and women in uniform, so they have to be the best of the best. This pair of shoes features: Durable Rough-Out Suede upper with breathable cordura side panels, in a mid-cut boot height. Variable sausage laces with one piece metal lace loops will not come untied, even in high-exertion situations. Full-length Ortholite footbed is lightweight, breathable and extremely comfortable. Molded insole board provides support and flexibility at the same time, acting as protection for the foot while the wearer carries heavy loads. EVA midsole for cushioning and support. Full-length Rock Stop protection inside the midsole helps keep you safe from sharp rocks and debris that try to cause discomfort or penetrate the outsole. Multi-textured, non-squeak Vibram outsole for outstanding traction. Outsole design works in conjunction with the FRG (Fast Rope Guard) to help slow and control the rate of decent when fast roping.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00C66CV4E
- Item model number: Rappel Mid-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 11, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Heavier than sneakers, lighter than boots, I like the color. Got a pair from WOOT a while back for a little less and have used them for yard work, they've turned more greenish now. Sizing...... different brands use different criteria New Balance is a little snug for me a half size more is too big. New Balance is aware that feet have arches more than some other brands. Thanks NB!