Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 29 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 30 reviews
on April 17, 2012
If not for the "modernized fit" (as it's called on the NB website) this would be a 5-Star product.

I have several different brands of this type of polyester moisture-wicking shirt, and the New Balance Tempo Tee is my favorite of the bunch. I like the weight of the shirt (not so thin it accents 'trouble spots' on my middle-aged body and not so thick to be too warm to wear in the hot Texas heat). The material and neckline hold up wash after wash. The reflectivity is nice to have when running at night and the UPF factor is great to have in the heat of the day.

My only qualm is the cut of the shirt. If you have love handles (and will be wearing the shirt alone), this is not the shirt for you as it is semi-fitted. I've lost enough weight I can wear the shirt, but I do wish it had a bit of a fuller cut through the waist and stomach. I'm 5'9" 172# and the large fit best.

I recommend washing on the gentle cycle in the washer and HANGING TO DRY.
on April 8, 2013
This is a great workout shirt. The material is more a micro mesh then the stretchy spandex material.

I bought the shirt in an XL instead of Large size due to another review complaining the shirts fit small and hugged their love handles. I have another New Balance workout shirt in size Large and it also fit snug. I got the XL and it hung off me! I had to return it for another size, which cost me a few bucks in return shipping and a little annoyance.

Beware of the sizing. This particular shirt fits pretty big. I'll update when I get my size Large replacement.
on July 31, 2011
I purchased this shirt for the spring season. Fits great and I especially like how the neck does not become sloppy and loose, but keeps its shape.

It may be a little too heavy for marathon runs, but great for training runs. Also, its well constructed, so I can see this lasting a long time.

It fits true to size and the picture represents its colors well.
on September 2, 2013
Lightweight fabric - feels like you're not even wearing a shirt. Slightly tapered, so your arms don't brush against the fabric while running. Length of shirt tail is perfect, and the neck is a perfect circumference. I used to wear a t-shirt while running, but this is so much better. Fabric is porous enough to let the air flow through well, but is still completely opaque. Looks stylish, with the luminescent stripes on the sides. I bought two, and I will wear them a lot.
on March 14, 2011
I've been wearing these shirts for many years and they're fine. However, there's been a visual change that I don't like: the old ones had a 'matte' appearance that changed at some point and the new ones are shiny. The material feels pretty much the same to me, I just don't like the looks of them now. Most shirts of this type are shiny now, so perhaps NB felt they should go along, but to me it removes any reason to buy NB rather than something else.

Also, they have changed the sizing. I wear an XL in most running shirts and they are generally loose on me (I wear a L in regular shirts) but to get an equivalent in the new NB shirts, I buy a 2XL.
on January 23, 2013
I got this shirt for my husband, who is muscular, but small statured (5' 8"). It fit very nicely (not tightly though). He normally wears a bit smaller than a small, but I decided to err on the side of caution and go for the small. It's a bit looser than the picture. If you want a tighter fit, go for the smaller size, but if you're looking for a normal workout shirt go for the normal size.
on November 29, 2012
Looks good. Is definitely breathable and allows most sweat to evaporate through; however, the item does absorb sweat and can look wet after long workout.
on June 1, 2014
Purchased for golfing and outdoor activities. It definitely keeps you cool, and blocks some sun (helping to cool down) - looks and feels nice. Easy to wash, dries quickly. If you're looking for a summer tee for exercise, running, or other athletic activities get this!
on October 7, 2013
This shirt has been a great piece for morning workout classes. Get up in the morning and grab this one as a first choice for comfort and wicking. I don't realize how much I've sweat at times with this shirt because it wicks the sweat away so efficiently.
on October 24, 2012
Good for nighttime/dusktime running (you may still wish to get a headlamp though). The shirt is designed quite well, it's comfortable, and seems to be strong around the neck (it shouldn't wear out there.) I'm 5'8"-5'9" and of medium build and large fit me just right.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.