|Fits as expected||
New Balance Women's W1540 Optimal Control Running Shoe
|Price:||$159.95 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
- Made in US
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Platform measures approximately 1"
- Lace-up mesh running shoe with synthetic overlays featuring polyurethane insert and ABZORB cushioning for comfort
- Rollbar posting system for motion control
- Ndurance blown rubber outsole for traction
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
New Balance is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century to focus on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
New Balance, is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century. It's why they don't spend money on celebrity endorsements. They spend it on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B008HARI9G
- Item model number: W1540 Optimal Control Running-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 29, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I'll have to send these back, as they have so little "give" that I think they'll be difficult to use for running. Having said that, a word about sizing: NB tend to run short. I wear an 8.5 (or occasionally a 9) in a dress shoe, and I take a 9.5 in Brooks or Saucony running shoes. But I need a 10 in most NB shoes.
I went to a New Balance Outlet and found that this model has been replaced by a more flashy model (at least in this store). I was shocked that most of the shoes have neon accents and were made of "pleather" instead of leather.
The stability shoes are a high end show for this brand. Leather also adds to the price. The stability shoes have wide flare out soles to keep the foot from rolling to the sides. It looks bulky from the top, but works well. They also have higher support built in to the insert and around the ankle/heel which can make the back half of the shoe feel stiff. Using a half size larger shoe, I was able to resolve this by taking out their removable insert and putting in a full sole orthotic.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I totally wasted $100.
Advice to you...DO NOT BUY!