Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 260 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 280 reviews
on November 13, 2013
I had initially bought these as running shoes to wear to the gym. Well, I ended up getting a job at a grocery store shortly after getting them. I always wore Converse through out most of my life, but I decided their lack support and comfort wouldn't cut it when I'd be on my feet cleaning and stocking most of the day. So I decided to make these my work shoes instead. I'm typically a size 8 1/2 to 9. I ordered a 8 1/2 and they were a tiny bit snug until I wore them in some. These shoes are incredibly comfortable and even after a long day at work my feet pretty much never. The only downfall of this shoe was that the mesh material didn't last long with the excessive wear they received and I eventually wore a hole in them. I tried to replace them with Sketchers that I found on sale but they didn't even compare in comfort. I bought another pair of New Balances that will hopefully meet my expectations.
on January 20, 2013
I love these shoes. I wanted something colorful, light, yet supportive and they fit the bill. I have poor circulation in my feet, so I need a shoe that has really good ventilation (my foot don't cool so well on their own). These shoes work quite nicely. I don't run often, so I haven't put them to the test that way yet - but I've used them on the elliptical, walking, and just puttering around doing housework, and they stayed very comfortable the whole time. I think they perform as well as most high-end athletic shoes. I only have one very small complaint, and that's that the tongue of the shoe has to be smoothed out well before I put my foot in - it has a tendency to curl under at the sides, so if I just shove my foot in without smoothing it first, the tongue doesn't lay flat. But I think it's only a small inconvenience, and is likely to resolve the more I wear the shoe. I think they're a really good value.
on January 13, 2017
Very light weight and because the top is mesh it definitely helps your feet breathe and air circulate which is a necessity when walking/running because moisture can cause blisters. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because it could use a little more heel support and arch support. Otherwise a great shoe!
on March 16, 2017
The tongue on this particular style is very flimsy and not wide enough. I only buy this brand because it works with my feet type. I will continue to purchase this brand but this particular pair left me somewhat unsatisfied. I'm keeping them because I really needed a pair of sneakers. But the next pair will get sent back, if this is the case again.
on January 22, 2015
I bought these as my gym shoes, I use them for the treadmill, elliptical, spinning, and weight training. So far, so good. I've only had them about 2 weeks, but they are very comfortable and lightweight, and I really like the design and colors. Very good shoes for the cost.
on July 27, 2013
I had read the reviews on these shoes and therefore instead of getting the 6-1/2 size, I upped the size to a 7..They fit perfectly and were so pretty.. These shoes however were so light weight that they didn't give me the full support that I felt I needed..and would have sent them back..but I had already destroyed the box and receipt..I usually buy New Balance shoes and need really full support and shoes in which I can wear my orthotics..and also because of Amazon's great selection of shoes, I will most likely buy another pair..
on July 8, 2013
I was a New Balanced fan until I started purchasing Nike in wide widths. I will buy New Balance wide shoes from now on. The fit is perfect and these are a light, flexible shoe. The price is just right!
on April 2, 2017
I LOVE these shoes. They fit perfect.
on May 10, 2013
This shoe do not have enough of cushion or support. Nothing like other New Balance that I wear. Needed to try first.
on January 15, 2013
These shoes are very cute. Great colors too! The only downside is they feel super stiff when you put them on for the first time. Especially around the ankle area which makes me worried that they may rub blisters when running. They also fit about a 1/2 size too small. For this reason I am returning them and getting something else.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.