|Price:||$31.09 - $104.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- IMEVA midsole
- ABZORB crash pad in heel
- Slip-resistant outsole
- Non-marking outsole
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
New Balance is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century to focus on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
New Balance, is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century. It's why they don't spend money on celebrity endorsements. They spend it on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B015XJ631M
- Item model number: WID626V2 Work Shoe-W
- Date first listed on Amazon: October 17, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- #25 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Dental Supplies > Apparel, Gloves & Personal Protective Gear > Professional Apparel > Women's Medical Clothing > Shoes
- #36 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Women > Shoes > Athletic > Women's
- #112 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Uniforms, Work & Safety > Shoes
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Note: I already wear new Balance shoes as my everyday athletic shoe and knew what my size is in this brand. However, when I wore them for my first full shift, there was zero break in time. Just wore them all weekend and my feet felt great. I didn't even think about it. these are by far the best of the best for anyone who can wear New Balance. My understanding is most women like them. you just have to find the right size for yuor foot. I wear a 8.5b and I need a wide toe box becasue the top of my feet are wider. I get no slip or looseness in the heel. Fairly lightweight shoe.
The style is more classic athletic shoe to me, just in all black.
The price on these fluctuated between $48-80. I suggest you put them in yuor Amazon cart, then click "save for later" so you can check the price at least once a week. I recently saw it drop to $50 and bought immediately. Already back up to $80 a couple days after they were delivered.
After wearing these for a couple of weeks every day I had to stop. My feet were getting worse. I finally went back to the doc and he said I ordered the wrong model. These are not neutral support shoes. Instead of returning them, I gave them to a neighbor to try. I ended up buying a different NB shoe that is doing the trick.