|Fits as expected||
New Balance Women's WL501 Backpack Running Shoe
|Price:||$48.93 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$16.02 (25%)|
- Rubber sole
- Faux-leather accents on the tongue, heel, and the iconic N-logo dress up a casual look.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
New Balance is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century to focus on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
New Balance, is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century. It's why they don't spend money on celebrity endorsements. They spend it on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00ASJQLHY
- Item model number: WL501 Backpack-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 8, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I liked the color very much - this is a pair that I have seen Europeans and Japanese wearing. Nice.Published on April 17, 2014 by serious consumer
Very, very comfortable. Lots of cushion and great for standing on your feet most of the day. Will definitely buy again.Published on April 6, 2014 by Rachel Whited
So comfortable!! I'm on my feet a lot at work and these shoes never let me down! I have four pairsPublished on April 1, 2014 by Alyssa T.
These sneakers, which happen to be my first pair of New Balance shoes, are the most uncomfortable pair of shoes I have ever purchased. Read morePublished on March 22, 2014 by Nyx