- Waterproof suede uppers can tackle the roughest of trails.
- No-sew material application helps cut down on chafing and irritation.
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort and support.
- Antimicrobial treatment delivers a fresh-feeling, odor-free foot environment.
- Superior light weight ACTEVA™ foam with exceptional durability–made with Dupont™ Engage®–that's 12% lighter than standard foam.
- Minimal Vibram® outsole for lightweight traction and durability.
- Weight: 8 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
New Balance, is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century. It's why they don't spend money on celebrity endorsements. They spend it on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
New Balance WO20
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- ASIN: B005UJVMV2
- Item model number: WO20 Minimus Outdoor-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 20, 2006
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The upper is pretty thick - winter or at least spring/fall weight - rather than the wonderful breathable mesh on the others. I will be reading the New Balance descriptions to try and find the right summer trail version, but won't knock this shoe since it didn't claim to be mesh (I just didn't read the description well enough)
Fit: I have pretty wide feet but both barefoot and with socks the 8.5B fit comfortably
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I tried them on, but the front part flares out ALOT so that when you look at them from above it looks like you have a duck foot. Read morePublished on February 5, 2014 by Scarson
I've never tried a minimal shoe like this before but I am quite satisfied with this shoe although it doesn't do well when the weather is wet or on wet floors. Read morePublished on November 4, 2013 by Diane H
liked the shoe but not the color a little lighter than pictured ordered same shoe different color as i prefered darkerPublished on August 16, 2013 by Jessica
shoe felt off and I wear mins all of the time..Color was boring as well. Not as bring as picturesPublished on August 13, 2013 by Jennifer Spaan
Such a great running or trail shoe. A little warm for summer, but not bad. Very comfortable. True to size, and nice and wide. Very pleased, will order again.Published on August 2, 2013 by seahorselobster
I wanted a light weight running shoe for everyday wear but I added inserts as there is not a lot of arch. Also warns of injury if misused. OddPublished on July 14, 2013 by M. Phillips
They are light on my feet, they have good arch support.
This is good because I do a lot of walking. Read more