New Balance Women's WO20 Trail Running Shoe,Brown,5 B US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Leather and synthetic
- Synthetic sole
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
- Waterproof suede uppers can tackle the roughest of trails.
- No-sew material application helps cut down on chafing and irritation.
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort and support.
- Antimicrobial treatment delivers a fresh-feeling, odor-free foot environment.
- Superior light weight ACTEVA™ foam with exceptional durability–made with Dupont™ Engage®–that's 12% lighter than standard foam.
- Minimal Vibram® outsole for lightweight traction and durability.
- Weight: 8 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
New Balance, is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century. It's why they don't spend money on celebrity endorsements. They spend it on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
New Balance WO20
- Package Dimensions: 10.8 x 7.4 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.15 pounds
- ASIN: B005UJVMV2
- Item model number: WO20 Minimus Outdoor-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 20, 2006
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The upper is pretty thick - winter or at least spring/fall weight - rather than the wonderful breathable mesh on the others. I will be reading the New Balance descriptions to try and find the right summer trail version, but won't knock this shoe since it didn't claim to be mesh (I just didn't read the description well enough)
Fit: I have pretty wide feet but both barefoot and with socks the 8.5B fit comfortably
Most recent customer reviews
This is good because I do a lot of walking.Read more