New Balance Women's Wr1012 Nbx Motion Control Running Shoe,Silver/Blue,12 D
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic and mesh
- Rubber sole
- N-ergy is a resilient engineered elastomer designed to provide shock absorption and responsiveness for the optimal ride
- Stability Web provides optimal arch support that’s both rigid and lightweight while preventing midfoot flex
- Full-length ABZORB strobel board provides a superior blend of cushioning and compression set features with Dupont Engage and Isoprene rubber for the ultimate ride
- PHANTOM LINER is seamless lining
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The discontinued New Balance 1012 is a motion control trainer designed with both maximum stability and ultimate cushioning. We combined our Stabilicore™ with N-ergy to form a smooth ride while controlling severe pronation. Colors: Silver + Blue. Made in USA.
New Balance, is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century. It's why they don't spend money on celebrity endorsements. They spend it on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
- Package Dimensions: 12.9 x 8 x 5.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.5 pounds
- ASIN: B002NSKURK
- Item model number: WR1012
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 25, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I came home and did an online search for the shoe and found the cheapest price here (well, via another vendor). I ordered the shoe which matched the shoe I initially bought, and waited for it. It came in a week. It was the EXACT shoe but I found it here for $15 less. To a beginning runner, who might run into a lot of "the right" pairs on my journey, this is paramount to me. (Luckily, I was able to return the other shoes to my local retailer without an issue).
Now, I use this shoe strictly for my daily runs/jogs and my neck no longer hurts the next day. My feet don't pinch at every step anymore and I feel BALANCED with each step. This shoe feels like it was made specifically for my foot. I have wide feet, no arch, and I am a severe overpronator. I will be buying another pair soon. I feel so bad for those who are still wearing the wrong shoe. Mine has worked wonders for me. It's one less thing I have to worry about.
Specifics: the laces are fantastic! They don't come undone and I don't have to double tie them. They may appear a bit large and somewhat bulky but when you walk and run with them, all of that slips away. Having a wide foot, I thought I'd need the wide size but this shoe is spacious enough that I don't need it. The style is fine too, nothing too flashy nor too demure. All around - a GREAT shoe!
I do suggest you have your feet professionally measured and that you consider buying a half size larger than you normally do --- especially if your feet tend to be a bit on the wide side. Many of us tend to buy shoes that are too small.
I plan to buy a second pair of these shoes while they're on sale.
--- Susanna K. Hutcheson