New Balance Women's WRC1600 Competition Running Shoe,Blue,12 B US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic and mesh
- Rubber sole
- 8mm heel-to-toe drop
- REVlite RC responsive midsole foam
- FantomFit skeletally engineered construction
- Dynaride outsole high-traction outsole
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The women's New Balance 1600 racing comp is a lightweight cushioned marathon racing flat. This elite racing shoe uses intelligent geometries with a responsive REVlite RC in a midsole unit with enough cushioning for the 26.2-mile long haul. The FantomFit upper and NBJ last shape, designed to provide a glove-like fit for the entire foot, help ensure a blister-free run. Colors: Blue + Pink
New Balance, is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century. It's why they don't spend money on celebrity endorsements. They spend it on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
- Package Dimensions: 12.3 x 7.3 x 4.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds
- ASIN: B006PAOQFO
- Item model number: WRC1600 Competition-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 17, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: