|Fits as expected||
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Rubber sole
- Supportive, cushioned walking shoe featuring plush padded tongue and collar, ABZORB cushioning and Ndurance outsole
- ROLLBAR support system
- C-CAP midsole
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500, may be eligible for Medicare reimbursement
Customers who bought this item also bought
New Balance is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century to focus on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
You love the relaxation of a nice, long walk, so treat your feet to New Balance's WW928. This well-equipped offering has everything you need for a lovely stroll: a thick wedge heel for a stable base, a breathable leather upper for comfort, an N-Ergy midsole for advanced cushioning and an Abzorb Sbs foam layer that provides premium shock absorption. Finish it off with a grippy rubber sole, and you're all set to amble in New Balance.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: Vietnam
- ASIN: B008CCKIOQ
- Item model number: WW928 Health Walking Laced
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 12, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
These shoes have wide, deep toes without having a wide, loose heel. Inserts can be worn with them, with or without the insoles that come in the shoes. They are very stable and well cushioned.
I have recurring bouts of plantar faciitis, and these are the only shoes I have ever found that allow me to walk with a minimum of pain.
They are pricey, but if you think these may help you, you owe it to yourself to give them a try. When I have to replace mine, I look upon it as a medical expense and they are well worth it.
Buy them. They are worth it.