|Price:||$35.38 - $140.63 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
|Fits as expected||
when she's pleased, I have a smile on my face.
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately Low-Top" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.75"
- IMEVA midsole; Dual-density Collar uses both a softer density foam against the foot for cushioning, and a firmer density foam for support
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
New Balance is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century to focus on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
New Balance, is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century. It's why they don't spend money on celebrity endorsements. They spend it on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00IY8MNSW
- Item model number: WX608V4-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 14, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm really disappointed. It's too late to return them and I can't figure out how to contact Amazon about this and I'm seriously annoyed over this.
It doesn't even look like it was ever glued together, there is NO GLUE underneath.
I shouldn't have to be gluing together shoes that are 2 months old.