Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 15 reviews(Verified Purchases, containing "high arch"). See all 464 reviews
on August 2, 2017
I love New Balance!! They're perfect for my high arch. I've had a previous pair of this style, and it was great! Thus my re-purchase. Great stability. Light weight. And excellent shock absorption. These met my expectations in every way.
on April 10, 2017
Best shoe I have bought! If you have high arches this supports your feet very well :)
on March 15, 2017
I previously bought this shoe from my local running store (in the bright orange) and I wore it for several hundred miles and loved it. I primarily run half marathons (some 5ks and 10k's thrown in the mix). I found the shoe to have nice cushion, which was something I was looking for after having a stiffer shoe in the past. There is a lot of space in the toe area which I was not as used to - and it did take some getting used to. Now I enjoy it. The shoe has a little bit of bulk to it, which is somewhat expected when you are getting cushion. I wouldn't say it is too supportive, but I have extremely high arches and it works for my foot. I have recommended this shoe to others!

The color is okay- I like it. I liked the orange better, but wanted something a little bit different and this felt fun for spring!
on February 23, 2017
I put them on straight out of the box! I love them. I did go up a half size and I'm glad I did! I have high arches and they feel super good!
review image
on January 21, 2017
They are very comfortable! I have a high arch in my foot and these are very supportive. I've been getting a lot of compliments on the color and how cute they are also! I would recommend these shoes.
on January 2, 2017
I love New Balance but the arch on this shoe was to high for me.
on December 29, 2016
Brands I like: mizuno, adidas, new balance, solomon
Brands I do not like: ascics, Nike
(I say this because sometimes it's just about personal preference)

I love these shoes. The color is cute, they are a nice fit, they don't squish my high-ish arches (I have a problem with ascics doing this), and they're comfortable to run in. I've had Achilles tendinitis for a couple of years now and some shoes tend to aggravate it more than others - with these shoes I feel supported and they absorb shock pretty well. I'm starting to wear them out now so I'll probably purchase another pair soon.
review image
on December 29, 2016
Love these shoes. Feels like walking on air. Good support for my high arches.
on December 14, 2016
I purchased these shoes in the turquoise at my local running store, but wanted a darker color for fall. I ordered the purple color and am very happy. They are very comfortable - light and responsive yet very cushioning. I always remove the liner and use
SOLE Softec Ultra Footbeds which really help to support my high arch. These were a good price compared to other sites.
on November 7, 2016
I use the superfeet insert to give extra arch support for my high arches.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.