$57.57 - $214.86
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
|Fits as expected||
- Textile/ Synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- 8 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 8 mm drop are approximate
- Removable insole
- No sew overlays
There is a newer style of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
In version 7 of the series, this fresh foam 1080 continues to deliver our maximum use of fresh foam in a plush, inherently stable ride. With an engineered mesh forefoot and carefully structured midfoot support, lush cush and materials come together top to bottom.our left and right feet may differ in length or width as much as a full size. Be sure to measure and try shoes on both feet, and always buy shoes to fit your larger foot.If your feet seem "between" sizes and you cannot decide which size to select, we suggest you choose the larger size.
New Balance, is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century. It's why they don't spend money on celebrity endorsements. They spend it on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
- Product Dimensions: 12.5 x 8 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01HCMKX4Q
- Item model number: W1080v7
- Date first listed on Amazon: September 19, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The cushioning in this shoe is fabulous (that's why I buy them), but it's kind of pointless for me since I can't wear the shoe for anything over 8 miles, and I don't really need a lot of padding for short runs.
If I were making this purchase again, I'd ether go down a half size, or try an A width. Sure wish New Balance had put anything in their product information about this change from the v6. I looked at all the stats before buying and didn't see anything about the width changing.
Zero issues with purchase process.