Oil month Automotive World Book Day Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on August 19, 2015
i totally cant believe that items sold by Amazon.com LLC can be fake! i was really shocked by it
way too big than the shoes i have tried in the shoes store!
the label on the shoes peeled off easily and the picture printed on the label is different from others!
review imagereview image
33 comments| 69 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 19, 2017
NB shoes have always been a great shoe and a good fit for my feet; however, as I get older, I find that I need shoes that are just a bit larger and more padded to accommodate my "what seems to be" ever expanding feet. After purchasing several pair of extra cushioned shoes with large toeboxes, I find that the NB shoes are no longer the best fit for me. Before I switched to extra cushioned shoes, I found that my feet seemed to begin to tire, ache, and hurt more quickly even while wearing my NB shoes than they had when I was younger. After switching, I found that I can stay on my feet and maintain my distance without discomfort. All this being said though, NB is a great shoe that wears well.....just sadly not for me.
22 comments| 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 10, 2015
I have been a tennis shoe wearer my entire life…and I’m 47. However…I have never worn New Balance, this is my first experience. I read reviews and researched these shoes for over 3 hours before I bought them. I have been having trouble with Plantar Fasciitis and incredible foot pain. Believe me, comfort is what I was looking for. I ordered these in a size 8M and could not wait for them to get here; I used my 2-day free Amazon Prime shipping. These shoes are incredibly lightweight and both shoes fit perfectly! Most shoes hurt my toes and my heels. The toe box on these has a lot of room and I can move my toes without cramping. I have never been able to wear a pair of shoes for more than 1 hour without my feet being in incredible pain. I wore these to work and was in them for 8 hours! I was surprised at how comfortable they were on my feet. They are by far, the most comfortable shoe I have ever worn. Are they worth the expense? Well, I have definitely NEVER purchased tennis as expensive as this…but, I would do so again in a heartbeat! I absolutely love them.
Top Contributor: Petson October 5, 2015
Why I bought these sneakers:
-Make in the USA
-Style came recommended from chiropractor's office
-Styling is simple. I am not a fan of the very bright, flashy sneakers.

What I ended up loving about these sneakers:
In addition to all the reasons I bought the shoes, they fit wonderfully! I had issues with my previous sneakers that these have solved. They hold my foot secure and do promote any rubbing and irrigation on my heal. They have ample room in the toe area. I have issues with the toe areas being too small and rubbing my big toes. These shoes have ample room in the toe area. The sole is stiff enough to support your foot, but flexes enough to move correctly.

I love that these sneakers are made in the USA and have no regrets for spending the money on them.
on April 26, 2016
Best shoes ever for plantar fasciitis. I can wear this shows all day.....day after day with minimal to no foot pain. They are comfortable and look great with a pair of jeans. I work in retail and walk an average of 5+ miles a day while at work on concrete floors....and these shoes help!! If you struggle with plantar fasciitis these shoes can help!
on January 25, 2017
I have poor knees and I have suffered from severe cases of plantar fasciitis. I was about to give up running until I got a pair of these. I LOVE the fit, the feel and comfort. I am able to run a 5k again without pain in my feet or my knees. Great support! I will be buying an additional pair to have on hand when I max these out on miles!
on July 13, 2016
I purchased a pair of the Women's 990 shoes a couple of years ago and love them. They continue to be wonderful shoes. I power walk 5-7 miles per day, and I can only say that these are the very BEST shoes available for the serious walker. I also find that due to their superior fit in the heel and foot support, they also help greatly with my back issues. I bought a second pair this week to wear in the house only because they provide such positive support for my feet and legs, thus helping with my back. The best thing is that they are MADE IN U.S.A. Thank you, New Balance, for supporting American workers!
on September 25, 2017
Love them. To say the very least, I am an avid power walker. I've been power walking for 6 + years. I walk 7 days a week, 12 months a year (w/very minor exceptions). For the overwhelming bulk of that time, I walk 20+/per day. (I'm not intending to brag. That's just a statement of fact. And with some very minor exceptions, this is the only shoe I wear (assuming this shoe is appropriate for the weather and/or terrain). I've tried a few other shoes over this period, but I keep coming back to the 990 v 3 every time. (I truly need good arch support. If that's not an issue for you, maybe another walking/running shoe would be more appropriate; I simply have no way of knowing.)
on November 16, 2015
feels like I'm walking on clouds...seriously..i wore nikes that i thought were cute not knowing they were not for walking and got horrrrrilble shin splits... so i broke down and spent the money for these..and i don't regret it one bit.they are AWESOME!!! i love them....from the 1st day i wore them was my vacation where i walked quite a bit.. my feet didn't hurt one time.... NOTE: make sure you get the ones that say MADE IN THE USA right on the back of the ankle... i repeat.... my review is only for these new balance shoes that actually say MADE IN THE USA.... any other i probably wouldn't trust as i am told it makes all the difference in the world....
on May 10, 2017
Although riddled with arthritis and coping with a twice-smashed kneecap I can keep walking--thanks to New Balance 990. Good fit enhances the stability I need. The 990 may be touted as a running shoe but it's excellent for walking as well. At age 80 I'm grateful for every day in one of my four pairs of NB 990.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.