- 50% Synthetic, 50% Mesh
- Made in US
- Rubber sole
- ABZORB DTS provides a superior blend of cushioning and compression set features with Dupont Engage and Isoprene rubber for the ultimate ride
- ABZORB SBS is an engineered, non-cellular elastomer designed to provide optimal shock absorption and no compression set
- ACTEVA is 12% lighter than standard midsole foam with DuPont Engage for exceptional durability
- Single-density polyurethane heel
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
New Balance, is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century. It's why they don't spend money on celebrity endorsements. They spend it on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 13 x 8 x 5.1 inches; 2.2 Pounds
- Item model number : WR993GL
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : September 12, 2003
- Manufacturer : New Balance
- ASIN : B00178T604
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.