|Fits as expected||
New Balance Women's W750v2 Neutral Running Shoe
|Price:||$74.90 - $74.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- Platform measures approximately 0.75"
- Air mesh upper
- ACTEVA LITE midsole foam
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
New Balance is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century to focus on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
New Balance, is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century. It's why they don't spend money on celebrity endorsements. They spend it on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B008HBD6E6
- Item model number: W750v2-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 16, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I can see how some people think they fit small, but they fit comfortably for me. Then again, I prefer my running shoes to be a little on the tight side, so I guess that's something to keep in mind.
So all my sneakers, every single once that I have ever purchased have been a size 7.
Doesn't matter the brand nor style its been 7.
I purchased the New Balance Size 7 and they feel tight.
A little too tight for my comfort.
I previously have own new balance sneakers so I don't understand the fit on this shoe.
Other than, its great for walking/running/working at the boxing gym!