Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Nina Nesbitt PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 13 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 13 reviews
on January 8, 2013
I like the color and feel of the shirt. I bought a large which is a little loose on me, 5'6" medium build. What I didn't like is that after I washed the shirt (in the washing machine, cold water, with Tide) the shirt still smelled like perspiration. I don't think I perspire abnormally, but I do perspire. My other gym/running clothes don't smell after I wash them so I think it's the material of this shirt that retains the odor.
on May 31, 2013
I bought this hoping for a nice lightly stretchy long sleeve to run/walk in. This is more of a mesh fabric with very little stretch and rather rigid. I'm a curvy figure and its not very flattering. Wish it had a bit more stretch to move in. This would probably be more comfortable to someone very fit and thin. Just an fyi for all the "curvys" out there.
on February 24, 2013
I ended up having to return this because it was way too large. I usually wear a medium but opted for a large because work out clothes often run small. I liked the detailed color stitching and the overall fit and design. Order true to t-shirt size for comfort and opt for a size smaller if you want something tight.
on December 8, 2012
I ordered the XL and I'm 5'6" tall. I wear a large in t-shirts comfortable, but I don't want anything too clingy for my running tops. This was perfect. The sleeves are long on me, but I don't mind that at all. It's loose and comfortable to run in and that's what I was looking for. If they go back on sale, I'll be buying in other colors for sure.
on December 5, 2013
Bought this for kayaking. The fabric is comfortable, lightweight and dries quickly when it is splashed with water. So far I have only worn it in mild weather.
on June 14, 2013
I love the thin material, and it fits loosely, which I like, but I pump my arms a lot when walking or running, and this top chafes my upper arm even tho it doesn't fit tightly there.
on March 21, 2013
nice fabric, price is great. it's made of a good polyester. good sweat absorbant and perfect for any weather. i think it might be too hot for summer but it won't actually
on February 2, 2013
I love this shirt. It's very breathable so you don't get over heated while running but also keeps you warm enough.
on June 30, 2013
Will use it to workout and hopefully will loosen up :). I like the quality of the item and expect it will hold up well after washing!
on December 9, 2012
Super lightweight long sleeve shirt. Great for running but not in the rain. Not sure what is good for the rain. The color is gorgeous too.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.