|Fits as expected||
New Balance Women's W770v3 Running Shoe
|Sale:||$61.72 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$33.23 (35%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Rubber sole
- New Balance donates 5% of the retail sales price of shoes Lace Up for the Cure Collection (adorned with a pink ribbon) to Susan G. Komen to help fund cancer research and treatment
- This is a stability shoe designed for mild to moderate over pronators
- Stability web
- Medial post
- ABZORB cushioning in the midfoot
- ACTEVATM LITE midsole material resists compression set
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
New Balance is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century to focus on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
New Balance, is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century. It's why they don't spend money on celebrity endorsements. They spend it on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B007IS5ITU
- Item model number: W770v3 Athletic Running-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 23, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I find arch support and cushion in most shoes lacking so these are no different than anything else that I have. Manufacturers need to wake up.Published 11 months ago by LuJ
Bought for wife - her review- Great for short 5-6 mile runs - a bit heavy for long distancesPublished 19 months ago by Richard
Comfortable and holding up very well. I have wide feet and New Balance is one of the few brands of sneakers that I can wear.Published on August 20, 2014 by sumaka
Nab are the only brand I wear. Fit is consistently good. Shoes wear like iron. As I do 7K, 10K, and half marathon distances regularly that is of great importance to me.Published on August 2, 2014 by Catherine Sosnowski