New Balance Women's WT101 Trail Running Shoe,Black/Purple,5.5 B US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic and mesh
- Rubber sole
- Women's Trail Running Shoes
- Trail Racer/Lightweight
- 10 B Left
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
The New Balance 101 is a low-profile, ultra-lightweight trail racer that combines natural running technology with a minimal design for unsurpassed comfort and responsiveness on and off the trails. Colors: Black + Grey + Purple
New Balance, is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century. It's why they don't spend money on celebrity endorsements. They spend it on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
- Package Dimensions: 10.6 x 7.4 x 4.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- ASIN: B003GXENJ2
- Item model number: WT101-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 22, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I've had these shoes for 3 months now and I still love them. These have never caused me any pain or discomfort. Sometimes I even forget that I'm wearing shoes! I love to run in these and their being light is good. Don't know if anyone cares but just wanted to let you know that the insole slips out when you remove the shoes after wearing them without socks. With socks the insole stays put when taking the shoes off. So for most people this should never be a problem. It's just that i sometimes slip these on without socks when running a quick errand.
I think getting your size would be fine, but a half size up gives you some wiggle room, this rule applies to buying any trail shoe- give yourself two fingers width at the toes.
Start off with short runs if you are not used to a minimal shoe with very little drop or your calves will get really sore and you may risk achilles heel inflammation.
Things I love about this shoe:
1. Roomy toe box (feels a little wide initally)- but keeps the toes from chafing or blistering
2. Super light
3. Rock plate- very important when navigating rocky technical trail- you won't bruise up the ball of your foot.
4. Grips well on wet surfaces (i.e crossing streams)
She does not LOVE to run but I suggested using these on the 20 minute run day as well as on field sport days, soccer, football, softball etc. She really loves the feel, the low profile wide toe box I think will give her more comfort and I hope encourage more athletic activity.
I am really into the minimalist type running shoe, love the skecher gorun's and these are a robust "grippy" off road type.
I am very happy with the shoe and the fullfillment of the order