|Fits as expected||
New Balance Women's WT1110 Trail Running Shoe
is great for hiking, softball, and everyday outside wear.
- Synthetic and mesh
- Rubber sole
- Synthetic/Mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support
- Ndurance, Rock Stop, Acteva
- Stabilicore, Abzorb, SureLace, Toe Protect
- Quick Drying Mesh Upper, Debris Free Construction,PU Insert
- Women's sizes: B Standard, D Wide WEIGHT 9.1 OZ.
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
New Balance is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century to focus on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
Escape the hustle and bustle of the city and disappear into the calm of nature with the WT1110 trail running shoe. Built to conquer trails while staying sleek and slim, a key feature is the Rockstop layer in the forefoot which you don't notice until you step on a jagged rock and it doesn't hurt. Throw in an extra durable Toe Protect that can take plenty of abuse and a comfortable padded, secure-fitting collar and this shoe has you ready to go an extra mile or five.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B005CFUWC4
- Item model number: WT1110-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: