Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Alexa on Mobile PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 122 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 130 reviews
on August 20, 2015
I'm not a runner so can't speak to these as running shoes. But we all buy sneakers for multiple purposes. I am a person with foot pain who needed something supportive to wear around Disney World for several days. I bought these at the last minute and wore them out of the box without breaking them in, walking 7 miles the first day, and they were perfect. No pinching, not especially hot, and super lightweight. Usually the balls of my feet start to hurt after an hour or so of walking, but I was fine for the whole day in these. They are cute too - definitely bright, so don't buy them if you don't like that look (I got the magenta color) - and very padded. I had ordered 3 pairs of shoes and am so glad that I chose to keep these.
on March 15, 2015
My husband bought a pair of these and insisted that I try them. I was skeptical. He has had his for about 6 months of daily wear and they are still in great shape. The fabric they're made of is different from other shoes I've owned, and these shoes feel light on the feet. I wear a medium width shoe, but I like a wider toe box. These shoes feel so good, I wish I had another pair!
on July 20, 2015
I like these shoes, they are VERY deep! For those of us who have to use custom orthotics this is a definite plus! They are very light to the point that you can almost squish the shoe flat except for the rigidness of the bottom. The colors are awesome, I love bright shoes. The are a bit wide, but again not a big issue for me with the orthotics in place. I have only had them a week, but have wore them all day 3-4 of those days, and there has not had to be a "break-in" period. Overall very please with them at this point.
on June 11, 2015
My doctor recommended the NB 1080, but I could not find a pair of the 1080's that were decent looking (I know, silly reason to not try to ease foot pain). I found these and figured since there was a little bit more support it couldn't hurt. Great price on here and good looking shoe. Taking just a little to break them in on my runs, but everyday walking has been great so far.
on June 20, 2013
I wanted a trail shoe with support and cushion similar to my normal running shoe, and these are great. I bought them for a Tough Mudder and they were wonderful. They are designed with a little extra space for your toes which worked great for me going up and down steep mountains. I ordered the same size that I always buy in NB running shoes and though when I first tried them on I was a little concerned that there was too much toe space, after running up and down a mountain I was very thankful to have a little extra room.
on November 27, 2013
I am the type of athlete who has a shoe for every sport. OCR, Trail running, road running. indoor training, etc. I have always loved Inov-8 and Salomon and of course Reebok (as Spartan sponsors) but when I did my first Ragnar and my 43 year old knees took a beating, I needed to look for a trail shoe with real cushion. These were suggested to me and were on sale, so I gave them a go.

I could seriously live in these shoes. Walking, running, boot camp - these are my new go-to's. They have great lugs for trails (though I have not tested them on wet ground yet) and are still springy enough for road wear.

Sale, no sale - If these stay as they are now, I will be buying more of these in the years to come.
on August 19, 2015
Love these shoes! I read the reviews prior to buying these. As stated the toe area is a bit wider than my normal ones. I also have to wear inserts and these have a deeper heel so they don't feel like they are slipping off. The color is very vibrant!
on March 22, 2014
I have really bad feet, when I was 40 I was told I had the feet of an 80 yr old, I am now 69 and guess my feet are dead by now, they have no cushion. My big toe is thick, I have thick nails, so the last on these are great, they are made with a larger toe boxing, and a wider ball. I run 12 miles a day, these just feel so comfy. My legs, nor feet hurt or are tired. The vibram sole gives so much cushion with these, makes up for me having no cushion on my own feet. People have suggested buying a size down, if you have normal feet, then do that, but with me? I could have stuck with the size I wear. I need the room for the ugly toes. I'm a happy camper...
on November 30, 2015
Good shoes for the price. I think the treads are pretty good but can be slick on wet pavement. Other shoes have the same problem though. Good price!
on February 17, 2014
I've been using both New Balance Trail and Running shoes for approx.10 years without a complaint. I own and wear multiples (2-3) during the same 6 month period.There is not a break-in time and they are very comfortable. With rare exception, buy 1/2 size larger for good fit. I tend to buy the higher end shoes. They have a thicker sole/more cushion like the WT1210. They're great for the gym, walks and daily wear. Good "breathers" for those heavy workouts and warm days. If you like color, there are some great choices. Doesn't show the dirt. And, you can remove insert easily and replace with an orthotic.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question