$33.62 - $125.00
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Fits as expected||
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 2.75" from arch
- Walking shoe featuring one-piece FantomFit upper with padded collar and lace-up vamp
- REVlite foam midsole
- N2 responsive cushioning
- Walking Strike Path outsole flex groove
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
New Balance is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century to focus on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
New Balance, is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century. It's why they don't spend money on celebrity endorsements. They spend it on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00OB1B4CW
- Item model number: WW1765V2 Walking Shoe-W
- Date first listed on Amazon: April 9, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I can tell the comfort and light weighedness of these shoes would have made them one of my favorites if they ran true to size. However since I already ordered the 2E width, I don't have any other option with this shoe.
I'm only giving this a 3 because of the sizing issue. Other than that I think this is a great shoe.
My original WW1765 look better after a few years of moderate use than these do after a few days of the same.
UPDATE: NEW BALANCE DISCONTINUED THIS SHOE (DESERVEDLY SO) AND REPLACED IT WITH New Balance Women's 1865v1 Trail Walking Shoe, Grey/Silver, 5.5 2A US.