$35.85 - $162.90
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
|Fits as expected||
- Made in USA or Imported
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately Low-Top" from arch
- Leather walking shoe featuring hook-and-loop straps and padded tongue and collar
- ABZORB shock-absorbing cushioning
- Walking Strike Path outsole flex groove
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
New Balance is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century to focus on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
Want a walking shoe that's easy to put on and take off? Then this WW577 shoe is for you. The leather upper is slightly perforated for breathability, and ABZORB SBS technology in the heel protects from shocks as you traverse your daily route.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003UHUM5S
- Item model number: -
- Date first listed on Amazon: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By the way, I do have NEW BALANCE shoes which are wonderful, but then I paid over $200 for them.
Update: I just noticed a friend wearing a new pair of these. She didn't say whether she had bought the correct size, but she said they were a little wide for her and that she had to pull the strap over past the bottom strip to keep them on. I guess I just have a slightly high instep, or swollen feet. I think the manufacturers ought to come up with a solution to that not-uncommon problem. Maybe use an extra-long strap with "decorative" stitching across it every half inch or so, where you can trim it to length as needed and still have the end secured by stitching.
Plus, at my age the Velcro closure is a Godsend :) The wide width is truly on target, and I can order my proper size without worry it will disappoint in either fit, appearance, or long-lasting durability.