|Price:||$39.16 - $99.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Abzorb midsole
- Light weight cushioned midsole
- Lugged outsole
- T polyurethane overlays
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
New Balance is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century to focus on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
New Balance, is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century. It's why they don't spend money on celebrity endorsements. They spend it on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0164186RC
- Item model number: WW669V1 Walking Shoe-W
- Date first listed on Amazon: October 17, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They're not the cutest, but not bad looking. They look a lot like a hiking shoes. But very sturdy and I haven't had any problems with holes yet. (The cushion on the heel is starting to rip, but a lot of that has to do with me never untying my shoes to put them on.) They are also some of the best feeling shoes I've worn. Being on hard concrete for over 8 hours a day normally tortures my feet, but these shoes have done a very good job.
Two small issues, they could do with just a little more support, but that's easily fixed with an insole. Also, the shoelaces are ridiculously short. I would strongly advise getting a different pair of laces.