|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$61.78 - $132.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 3" from arch
- Motion control walking shoe featuring seamless internal lining with Ortholite foam collar, tongue, and heel
- LIGHTNING DRY wicking lining
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500, may be eligible for Medicare reimbursement
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
New Balance is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century to focus on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
New Balance, is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century. It's why they don't spend money on celebrity endorsements. They spend it on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00IY8MNFU
- Item model number: WW847V2-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 16, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
This shoe seems to be made cheaper than its predecessors. The stitching around the big toe came apart after just a few months. The heel cushion I have grown to love is not as supportive as previous shoes. The cushion provided by the insole overall seems to have broken down over just a few months (2-3) versus 6-9 months of wear of my previous New Balance.
I will search the New Balance line for a replacement of this shoe but will no longer be buying this style.
Most recent customer reviews
So the white ones, which is the first one, fits well, but is not quite as soft in the footbed.Read more