|Fits as expected||
New Balance Women's WW927 Walking Shoe
|Price:||$125.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Rubber sole
- Platform measures approximately 0. inches
- ABZORB SBS is an engineered, non-cellular elastomer designed to provide optimal shock absorption and no compression set
- ABZORB provides a superior blend of cushioning and compression set features with Dupont Engage and Isoprene rubber for the ultimate ride
- C-CAP is a compression-molded EVA for superior midsole cushioning and flexibility
- ROLLBAR TPU posting system minimizes rear-foot movement that, when combined with TS2 system, achieves the ultimate in motion control
- LIGHTNING DRY lining
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
New Balance is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century to focus on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
Sharp in its simplicity and impressive in its performance, the 927 walking shoe from New Balance was designed for everyday wear. Abzorb foam cushioning in the heel and toe, moisture-wicking Lightning Dry fabric, Rollbar rear-foot control technology, and the Walking Strike Path in the outsole all help to provide comfort and stability. Staying committed to your exercise regimen has never been easier.
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 5 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001L5TQHG
- Item model number: WW927
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
They are incredibly comfortable, and I feel very secure walking in them, knowing how well-protected my feet are now. I also have a weak right ankle from having broken it twice in the past, and sometimes it turns easily while just walking along. Now that I wear these shoes everyplace, my ankle hasn't hurt or turned at all while walking, and my toe, which will be operated on in 2 months for the hallux rigidus, isn't able to jam up against the bone behind it due to the SUPERB motion control these shoes have.
I researched high & low for a few weeks online and in stores after my podiatrist gave me a list of recommended shoes, and this 927 model kept coming up in my search for "ultra motion control" & "ultra rigid sole". I read that many New Balance shoes tend to run (no pun intended) a size or 1/2 size smaller than one's regular shoe size. It is TRUE. I found a New Balance store in Bellevue, WA (for those of you in the greater Seattle area). NB Stores in your area can be found on the NB website by simply typing in your zipcode. I DEFINITELY recommend that you take the time to go to a New Balance store first so that you can be fitted in person by a NB specialist who will take the time you need to get the right fit.Read more ›
I bought the shoes for foot pain relief--I walk a lot and stand a lot at work on hard floors (hospital). I have developed lots of foot pain because of this work routine, and I searched for shoes that had good reviews for comfort and relief of pain. But these are not quite right for me. Better for me are shoes more designed for athletic use, such as some kinds of running or cross training shoes--I need some kind of absorbtion, and I've found cushioned shoes like asics etc to be the best bet for me. I love to walk and hike, and again, athletic shoes are better for me most likely. These shoes are for flat, hard surfaces, straight line, slow walking. I think they are good for people who need stability and firmness. Sending back.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great for walking in the neighborhood. They also give good support while working in the garden.Published 5 months ago by Peggy DRE
My wife is on her feet all day and these shoes helped.Published 12 months ago by Charles A. Tietbohl
comfortable and a nice wide toe box which i really like. only thing i didn't like is the tread. was too smooth and slippery in some conditions especially when walking the dogs most... Read morePublished 14 months ago by recycle33