|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$109.95 - $129.95 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Synthetic and mesh
- Made in the USA and Imported
- Rubber sole
- Assembled in the USA
- New Balance calls a shoe "Assembled in the USA" when the domestic content is less than 70%.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
New Balance is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century to focus on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
Let your workout suit your mood and feel prepared and sporty no matter what in the WX1012 cross trainer from New Balance. Mesh keeps you cool while the lightweight, cushy sole absorbs impact everywhere from the elliptical to the free-weights. Not one to skimp on style? The simple design and colorful accents keep you looking good.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B005CFUWP6
- Item model number: WX1012-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 22, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Toe box is way too narrrow, cramped, and pointy (triangular). I bought an extra half-size larger to allow wearing 2 pairs of socks. This model just does not fit comfortably at all. Assumed this model would be the cross-training version of the WR1012 which fits me like a dream and are so very comfortable, even though I do not run in them, mostly power walking.
My feet love them!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These were very comfortable, but they didn't hold up as well as I thought they would. I also had to get gel inserts for them. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Amanda Bunch
The shoe is light but not very sturdy. The back ripped apart in 2 months light use. not worth the money.Published 4 months ago by V. Hariharan
I have very high arches and narrow foot; these are my exercise shoes and they are comfortable and fit extremely well.Published 5 months ago by Twila Herrin
I've always gotten the same size in NB, but these were a little smaller than others that I've bought.Published 6 months ago by Amazon Customer
Fit fine and have been satified except the stiting is starting to come out. I expected them to last longer.Published 8 months ago by mah
I adore this shoe. It has great stability support and room for custom orthotics. I highly recommend them. Read morePublished 8 months ago by KLMN