|Fits as expected||
New Balance Women's WX40V1 Cross Trainers
|Price:||$53.32 - $125.90 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Vibram sole
- Shaft measures approximately 2.3" from arch
- EVA midsole
- Vibram outsole
- Rapid rebound
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Meet our most runnable strength training Minimus ever. The co-molded powered by Rapid Rebound in the forefoot propels your run and REVlite in the heel adds stability during lifts. As training gets tougher, rely on the support of the external heel clip, TPU yarn woven mesh upper, and Vibram outsole.
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01DBI43WS
- Item model number: WX40BW
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 1, 2016
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These shoes are part of the New Balance "Minimus" product line. It comes with a tag that says "This shoe is designed as a minimalist product, with reduced cushioning and support when compared with New Balance's more traditional running shoes, and is intended to promote a running technique having a predominantly midfoot ground strike."
Despite the "minimalist" label, I found these shoes to be super comfortable. Great, unique looking shoes!
These shoes are Made in Vietnam.