Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 228 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 232 reviews
on April 9, 2014
I really like how they fit and they are comfortable as well. I think they have enough support and yet they are lightweight. I use them for working out in the gym as well as walking in them outside. I have plantar faciitis and it is important that I have enough support so my heel and foot doesn't give me problems. This shoe is perfect. I like New Balance shoes anyway.
on January 11, 2015
Love these shoes for my gym home workouts: HIIT and weight training, along with cardio. CEOs like I'm walking on clouds.
review image
on June 20, 2015
If New Balance usually fits your foot, these should be fine. They run true to NB form. They look good, are light weight, support your foot. A good, reasonably priced shoe.
on March 2, 2016
Totally love these shoes. They are very colorful, but I'm all about fit, and these are excellent!
on October 19, 2015
Very comfortable! And I have tried A Lot of shoes! I'm very happy w these and I love the color.
on July 14, 2014
I had foot surgery to straighten out very crooked toes and so comfortable shoes are not always easy for me to find. These shoes are wonderful! Vey comfortable toes box and supportive. Well worth the cost. I did buy the grey color because for some reason it was $20 cheaper than the other olors. I can't understand that because it goes with everything, but I did not complain!
on June 15, 2014
I finally found a pair of shoes that I can use for any activity! Whether it's walking on the treadmill or inclining on the elliptical, these shoes are amazing!! They're so lightweight that you can't even tell you have them on your feet. I definitely recommend these shoes to anyone who uses cardio equipment at the gym.

The only reason I gave them 4 stars instead of 5 is because I don't believe they run true to size. I typically wear a 6.5 in athletic shoes (Under Armor, Nike, etc). The 6.5 in these were too big. I was able to easily return them for a size smaller though. The 6 fits perfectly!
on March 27, 2014
I have Achilles tendonitis and needed a shoe that i could walk in that didn't feel like I was walking on a steel bar...this shoe does that. It does feel a little on the large side but I think thicker socks will sort that out. I wore the shoes on a trip to the UK, had them on for almost 28 hours and my feet felt pretty good. I found the laces too short and had to purchase new ones but a minor set back only. All in all a good buy.
on October 20, 2015
I returned them
on November 2, 2015
I'm giving this 4 stars because they are very comfy, fits as expected, and lightweight BUT I've been looking everywhere for a wide foot sneaker and these feel like just regular size width. My side foot still hangs off the side over the sole. I'll keep them though. If it's bothersome I'll just try a different style NB! They're so comfy.
review image review image review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.