|Fits as expected||
New Balance Women's WX997v1 Cross-Training Shoe
|Sale:||$39.96 + $7.49 shipping|
- Synthetic and mesh
- Rubber sole
- Fun and Durable Shoes By New Balance
- Synthetic/Mesh Upper
- Non Marking Rubber Outsole
- Outsole Won't Mark Floors
- Lightweight and Supportive Comfort
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
New Balance is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It's been their mission for more than a century to focus on research and development. It's why they don't design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
Feel the burn in the WX997 Cross-Training shoe. Bringing REVlite to New Balance cross-training, the 997 combines lightweight stability with flexibility to allow the athlete to move more quickly and efficiently during all activities. A rubber sole promises good grip wherever you work out in New Balance.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00714DSO8
- Item model number: WX997v1-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I have stopped wearing this to my zumba classes. The pain on my heel got so bad it was difficult to walk already. Not much support, still use it for body pump. Glad I did not get another pair. Will stick to my Asics Gel Envigor for zumba from now on.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Returned these shoes immediately. I could not believe how poorly they fit. Last pair of new balance for me. Sticking to asicsPublished 14 months ago by H3pack
This sneaker was great, it's comfortable, cute and it provides a lot of support for plyometric exercise, running and jumping exercises (like burpees).Published 20 months ago by Do the right thing
I wear for weight lifting days so that I have a flat surface and won't roll my ankle when squatting. Seems to run slightly small in the toe box.Published on June 6, 2014 by AlisonC
These sneakers are working out really well. They are very light and breathable. I do a calisthenics/cardio class and they work really well.Published on March 2, 2014 by Amazon Customer
A bit more narrow in the toe box than I prefer, but workable. Great value for the sale price I paid for them.Published on December 15, 2013 by Heather L. Rodecap
I have average if not slightly narrow feet. Bought these in a 7.5 standard width and they are perfect! I even have room for my green superfeet insert! I normally wear a 7. Read morePublished on December 7, 2013 by Stephanie LR