Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 12 reviews
on April 12, 2012
I really appreciate this book. It has a great deal of excellent pictures in it. The discussion of the basics in bathroom layout is good too. This fits the modern trends we see day to day, especially the desire of customers to incorporate accessibility into the design without the bathroom looking like an old hospital room or nursing home. I would caution that much of the "style" shown is not D.I.Y. ready, neither is most of it on the cheap. I was hoping for some basic bathrooms mixed into the book.
Having a quality tradesman or contractor overseeing these is extremely important. When looking at all the places water is able to get to in many of these bathrooms leaks are bound to occur if the proper methods are neglected.
Overall a good, up to date (2012) book highlighting concepts in layout and design and finishes in bathrooms.
on April 25, 2017
great ideas for the bathroom-loved this book
on May 3, 2017
Good book
on December 17, 2013
Great to be able to show my contractor exactly what I have in mind. This book includes so many options and covers so many aspects of bathroom remodeling, I can't imagine doing my project without it.
on June 18, 2014
Just bought a small house and I want to add another bathroom entirely. Gave me some good ideas on what would be practical, designs I could get into, etc.
on December 31, 2012
Great book if you are planning to remodel a bathroom. There are a lot of good pictures and good tips.
on March 27, 2014
I need ideas for a bathroom remodel and this has a few suggestions that I might put into practice. It's a big undertaking.
on May 23, 2015
Good ideas and found it useful
on January 29, 2017
I bought this book with no intention of reading it, only to look through the pictures for ideas related to a bathroom remodel project. It served it's purpose without complaints. The reason I didn't give it 5-stars may not the fault of the book, but I didn't pull any substantial material/ideas out of it.
on May 16, 2015