YED Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Shop for your business Starting at $39.99 New Year, New You Valentines Day STEM Shop Popular Services JustAddMagic JustAddMagic JustAddMagic  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Go Explore Outdoor Recreation on Amazon 25% off select Britax car seats
Customer Discussions > High Hopes forum

New Bottle; Old Wine

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 5, 2014 1:04:30 PM PST
P. robb says:
I saw Bruce back in 1978 and 1980. Not bad. But now I'm just tired of his voice and his songs. His politics REALLY annoy me. Just another rich, white guy selling White Guilt by the truckload. And now he has that jerk Tom Morello playing with him. Not a bad guitarist but a total a-hole. Remember the Occupy Wall Street protesters?

Guys like Bruce and Tom (and James Taylor) gave us the disaster that is Obummer. Instead of the politics of division and redistribution and socialized medicine--which is already a disaster--Team Obama should have focused on getting the economy going. Instead, we got Big Brother and their followers in Hollywood and musicians like Bruce.

I started a boycott of Bruce and Taylor last year in Massachusetts. Looks like it's time for another press release. Eight years of Obama? Thanks, Bruce!!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  High Hopes forum
Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  Jan 5, 2014
Latest post:  Jan 5, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about
High Hopes
High Hopes by Bruce Springsteen (Audio CD - 2014)
4.3 out of 5 stars (562)