- Hardcover: 204 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press (April 29, 1988)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0521257131
- ISBN-13: 978-0521257138
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.6 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,050,409 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The New Cambridge History of India, Volume 1, Part 1: The Portuguese in India
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Books with Buzz
"Killers of the Flower Moon" is a twisting, haunting true-life murder mystery about one of the most monstrous crimes in American history. See more
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Written from an Indian point of view, this account of Portuguese activities, from the sixteenth century onwards, stresses social, economic, and religious interaction between the Portuguese and the Indians.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?