- Paperback: 264 pages
- Publisher: Celestial Arts; 2nd edition (September 1, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1587611848
- ISBN-13: 978-1587611841
- Product Dimensions: 7.3 x 0.7 x 9.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 3.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (27 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,104,543 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The New Detox Diet: The Complete Guide for Lifelong Vitality With Recipes, Menus, and Detox Plans Paperback – September 1, 2004
There is a newer edition of this item:
"THE NEW DETOX DIET represents the next wave in health and healing-a must for everybody. Detoxification is the missing link for overall well-being, weight loss, and especially immune system health."-Ann Louise Gittleman, author of the New York Times best-seller The Fat Flush Plan
From the Publisher
* An expanded edition of the best-selling THE DETOX DIET, featuring 50 new recipes and menu plans not available in previous editions, written for those who would like to make detoxification a lifestyle choice.
* Each chapter ends with a summary of the most important rules for detoxification from each substance.
* THE DETOX DIET has sold more then 100,000 copies.
Top Customer Reviews
Included are lists of the nutrients required for the various detox programmes.
If I didn't find much new information, this is because I'd read a lot about the subject beforehand,
This is a sensible and adequate book comprising all the basic and necessary information on the subject.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Unfortunately, it just didn't have the information I was seeking. The service was great, the book was a disappointment.Published 3 months ago by Joann Stoddard
I got a little into the book and found out that most of the stuff is for fasting which can be life threating. Read morePublished 20 months ago by S. LeBlanc
I love this book it has plenty of details recipes and plain ol fashioned common sense I would buy again I actually have purchased a couple of copies to send to family and friends... Read morePublished 20 months ago by Gayle MM
Sometimes a little confusing; almost too much information, but I would still recommend reading it if you are having unexplained tiredness, aches and pains, congestion, etc.Published on October 12, 2014 by E. seput