Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 199 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 372 reviews
on August 5, 2017
Interesting to read and easy to follow directions. I am new to drawing and would recommend it for other newbies.
on July 27, 2017
it worked!
on July 19, 2017
I love this book! I'm hoping it will help me as I investigate the well-hidden artist inside me.
on June 29, 2017
A little hard to get started but great tips. Amazing price and good condition.
on May 25, 2017
I am still using the book so I haven't got all the way through it but so far I am loving it.
on May 20, 2017
I have purchased this book 4 times now because I keep giving them away. I first bought this book for a drawing class I took in college, and if followed it does wonders. I had been creating art for more than a decade before I read tho book and did the practices. At first I was a skeptic, "how could a silly book improve my art, I'm already an artist?" But I learned that I needed to put aside that mindset and learn that everyone can improve. Years later, I recommend this book to both artists and those that believe they cannot draw, because I know that Betty's process works.
on April 3, 2017
Great book, however your can download free PDF online.
on March 15, 2017
LOVE THIS BOOK
on March 14, 2017
I've purchased 4 or 5 copies of this book over the years and passed them along to young relatives that wanted to learn to draw. It always helps them (and me) - start feeling great about our drawings. It doesn't take long at all to understand the concepts and put them into practice. More or less - it's about telling the chatty left side of the brain to sit down and shut up so the right (creative) side can take over and let the drawings flow. The exercises will give results with the first try!
on February 26, 2017
Fascinating book! very helpful.