Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Big & Rich GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 2,541 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,795 reviews
on March 11, 2017
He's the best, listen to him over and over and you'll get new insight all the time. Invaluable
on January 11, 2017
Really good book. It helps you see things from a different perspective. Not something I would have picked out for myself but my sister asked me to read it and I'm glad I did. I've loaned this book to several other people and even bought a replacement copy when it wasn't returned to me.
on May 28, 2014
What an enjoyable way to reflect upon meaningful life changing practices. This book helped me become a better person. In today's society, it's so easy to get "wrapped up" in everyday life. Technology has increased the speed in which we communicate with each other on a daily basis. This book has helped me better understand the importance of taking time to "be present" and stay in the moment. By consciously thinking about and being aware of my ego, and my thoughts, I've been able to make a concerted effort to be present in my interactions with others. As an educator, I have interactions with many people each and every day. By staying present and in the moment I've been able to develop, strengthen, and maintain better, more meaningful relationships with others. I recently purchased four copies of this book and plan to mail a copy to my mother, father, and two sisters. This book has helped guide me toward being a better person. Sincerely.
on February 10, 2016
Read it slowly... i mean Slowly! You might look up a few of his videos on youtube just so you understand the voice this book is written in.

If read slowly... you will find yourself changing with each paragraph... each page... I would at times have to stop reading and contemplate a thought or a revelation. You might be thinking "I don't know if I'm ready for this right now"... Then let me say this... Your future is only your Now. If right now you are saying "I'm not ready for this right now".. then you have forced a future upon yourself where you will never be ready. And when you find yourself back in that place in your mind where you swore you would never go back there again... Then you know... you are.... ready :)
on January 8, 2017
This book is a treasure, a gift to humanity--to be read and re-read.
on March 26, 2015
I have read many books in my day, and this one by far, is one of the most influential and life changing as they come. It opens up an awareness within you that laid dormant, until the realization of who you really are is finally surfaced. Everyone should read this book to get a better understanding of the broader aspects of life and of themselves. To realize that true divinity lies within each one of us, and that it is up to us to escape the incessant and dense energies of the egoic mind and liberate ourselves from the clutches of continuous incarnational cycles of earth. We can live with a deeper and more rich awareness when it is recognized on a daily basis. That all things that discomfort us in life can be succumbed by the mere remembrance that the egoic mind is not who we truly are. When you live in this way, you bring in the spiritual in all daily activities and remain present, despite anything that arises in consciousness.
on June 8, 2015
Been reading books like this in order to improve my music and my life and, so far, this book has helped me tremendously. What a privilege to be able to have access to the work of a true master. The folks who recommended me this book said they skimmed it first. This is not a book to skim but one to study, and my study of it has already taken over a month. Upon reaching around page 200, for a moment it seemed like the book was over because the author had indeed fulfilled his promise of transformation. Still reading, but definitely sweeping changes have manifested in my state of consciousness.
A good companion to The 5 Agreements. For example the "pain body" he refers to could be the same as the "parasite" in the Agreements. Its no walk in the park, realizing the truths he exposes but it can be extremely effective to those who want to be awake.
on July 2, 2014
I have not begun reading this book yet BUT I saw each chapter discussed on Miss Oprah's Super Soul Sunday and it was incredible in terms of the depth and insight that this author provides. I think that it can literally change the perspective of some who are a bit narrow minded; at least I hope so. So, this is a book that I will take a long time to read so that I can be sure that I understand everything that it says. I did look through it and there is just one part that I have a problem with. I saw that he was saying that if a person negatively reacts to something that another person does then they are reacting to it so strongly because that is a part of them too; that must be something that they themselves have the capacity to do. That part I firmly disagree with. That is old school pop psychology and here is an example of what I mean. I reacted and continue to react very strongly against what Michael Vick did but there is no way in the Universe that I would EVER be able to do such a hideous and unspeakable thing to any living thing and that most certainly is NOT a part of who I am at all. But the rest of this book is deep and incredible.
on June 27, 2017
This is an oldie but goodie !! The second time around was life changing to me. I am presently in a Masters program for Religious Studies and this was one of our books to read and discuss.
on July 14, 2017
This book solidified every little bit of information I have come across in life thus far. It is something I will refer back to all the days I'm on this Earth. It really helps you to truly understand humankind, to not be bothered by things and how to truly live your life on purpose with a purpose and tap into your joy.