- Paperback: 396 pages
- Publisher: E.F. Nappen, Attorney at Law, P.C. (July 21, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0615238572
- ISBN-13: 978-0615238579
- Product Dimensions: 8.3 x 0.8 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,564,119 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
New Hampshire Gun, Knife, and Weapon Law
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Top Customer Reviews
Not only is the law included but also "Nappen's Notes" and FAQs. The notes explain the law and how case law has effected it's application.
This is THE book on the topic.
Evan Nappen is an attorney who specializes in this area. He teaches continuing education courses to lawyers on the topic and has been a consultant to the NRA on their Personal Protection Outside the Home course. He has a practice in NJ and NH.