- Hardcover: 213 pages
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan; 2002 edition (September 6, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0333968921
- ISBN-13: 978-0333968925
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.6 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #8,318,733 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A New History of Identity: A Sociology of Medical Knowledge 2002nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
DAVID ARMSTRONG is Reader in Sociology as applied to Medicine in the Guy's, King's and St Thomas' Medical School at King's College London. He has published widely on the sociology of medical knowledge, including Political Anatomy of the Body: Medical Knowledge in the Twentieth Century.